Sunday, March 8, 2009

Cookies!

Who doesn't love cookies? I do but find that a whole batch of my wheat free wonders sometimes go to waste. I was pumped to stumble upon these frozen goodies at the store. I can make one or 12 in the toaster oven or real oven. Dave likes them too which means they do taste good and it is not just me wishing them to be yummy.
Glutenfreeda's real cookies are pretty tasty and according to Dave don't taste wheat free. They are also super easy- just take the desired amount, place on a baking sheet and bake for 15 to 18 minutes at 325 degrees.
There are a few flavours at our grocery store and I can vouch for the sugar cookies and the chocolate minty python. I love that I don't waste any since I only bake what I am ready for.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: