Sunday, September 18, 2011

Think Outside Flashbacks in 7 Links

Even before I got the bottom of Marlow's post on her GHM Flashback in 7 Links post I was thinking that I'd love to do that. It's the cool nights of fall and this time of transition and changing seasons that set on the nostogia. I was honored to be tagged in the post to play.Things have been busy here so I'm just now sitting down and going over Think Outside the Breadbox to bring you this trip down memory lane?

Most Popular Post

Ajax Peak and Allred's in Telluride

Dinner at 10,000 feet above Sea Level? It truly is an elevated experience and I wish every post-hike dinner could like taste like that.

Post you feel didn’t get the attention it deserved

Strawberry Whoopie Pies
 Whoopie Pies with a strawberry twist? How have I not made these in a few months...



Post who’s success surprised you
My Version of Street Noodles

I'm a huge fan of recreating my favorites from PF Chang's but was shocked to see how much traffic this post has gotten. I'm happy to share and hope others enjoy the flavors as well. It's a great launching pad post and I hope it inspires you to twist the dish to your favorite flavors.

Most Helpful
A Bit of Local Love... Telluride, CO

This series put all my posts about Telluride in one simple spot. I've given a brief description of each place so it keeps it easy and quick for those visiting my small mountain town.

Most Controversial

Gluten Freedom with Spinach and Rice Noodles
Funny title but I reveal the results of my DNA test from Kimball Labs. I've never felt like a true Celiac based on the path I've taken so I call myself a glutard. I've got the genes, I've got the reactions to gluten but I never had a biopsy so I have a hard time saying that I have Celiac. What do you think? Do you need a doctor's diagnosis to use the label Celiac?



Post you’re most proud of

Chocolate Whoopie Pies
I'm a native Mainer... how can I not be proud of my mad whoopie pie skills? 

Most Beautiful
This Photo
Food Photography is hard. My current kitchen had terrible lighting and I struggle with my photos a lot.  I managed to snag this photo using my Droid and just loved it.

Do you want to play too? Leave a comment below to link you your Flashback in 7 posts. I want to read your blog too! Thanks for sharing.
















No comments: