Friday, April 9, 2010

Kula's Cafe

We're on a small road trip with our puppy monsters, visiting friends and skiing in Summit county. It was hard to leave telluride this past winter as we both had crazy work obligations. Now that the mountain has closed for the season we are able to take some time away and venture out of the box canyon.
On our last trip to Summit last September we visited Kula's Cafe after our friend saw their ad which mentioned their gluten free options in the local paper. I raved about it then and my memory served me well. It was a great safe breakfast to start a big ski day at Copper with.
Doesn't the french toast look delish? And check out my new sigg bottle.... stay tuned for details on how to win one just like this!  I'm actually pretty excited for my first ever blog giveaway!

No comments: